Westone UM1 Earphones Generation 2
- WESTONE SOUND FOR THE BUDGET MUSICIAN: The UM1 uses a proprietary, single balanced-armature driver to deliver a dynamic and articulate soundstage with enhanced sonic detail and extended frequency range, and all the detail and clarity musicians have come to expect from a professional in-ear monitor
- THE MOST COMPACT, LOW PROFILE, ERGONOMIC DESIGN IN THE WORLD: Designed and built to perform in the most demanding environments, the compact, low-profile, ergonomic design of the UM1 is incredibly comfortable, and can be worn for hours and hours. Westone’s silicone and comfort foam eartips enhance the performance of our IEMs by providing superior noise isolation and ensuring a superb fit.
- ROUND MMCX AUDIO CABLE: Westone’s MMCX Audio “Round” Cable is manufactured using a high-strength, high-flex, ultra-low resistance tensile wire featuring MMCX Audio Connectors, a 3.5mm stereo plug and is perfect for use on-stage, or for personal listening.
- TECHNICAL SPECS: The Westone UM1 features a full-range, single balanced-armature driver with 114 dB @ 1mW sensitivity, 20Hz - 16kHz frequency response, and an impedance of 19 ohms @ 1kHz
- Sensitivity: 114dB @ 1mW
- Frequency response: 20 Hz -16 kHz
- Impedance: 25 ohms @ 1kHz
- Driver: Balanced armature, full-range
- Cable: Westone EPIC cable